Happy Earth Day!

Hi All,

Let’s show our appreciation and celebrate our Earth on #Earthday by submitting a picture of your favorite outdoor hiking trail, vacation spot, backyard garden or homegrown veggies and fruit. Whatever it may be that you love most about our environment, please share! Upload your photo by clicking on the image button on your reply/post or simply copy and paste your image into the message.

Don’t have a picture to send in? Share a comment about your favorite part of our environment, how you help contribute to a healthier Earth or open a discussion about ways we can contribute!

Happy Earth Day everyone. Enjoy some pictures from my front yard. I love my plants…20200419_121250-COLLAGE

9 Likes

Happy Earth Day everyone! There are a lot of things I love about our Earth. The wildflowers in the spring, the smell of the rain during the monsoon, the colors of Fall, the sounds of the birds! So many things to love about nature. Here is a picture of one of the many colors of nature I love to see!

7 Likes

Snip20210422_1
last picture before it was stolen sadly. I think Arizona has some of the best nature to get out and relax

8 Likes

2021-04-22 10_43_48-(20+) Facebook

From a few years ago but my daughter and I on the Butterfly Hiking Trail up on Mt. Lemon.

10 Likes

Side note, if you have not joined and want more nature stuff all year round, join our club!

5 Likes

Happy Earth Day! Everything is blooming in my yard right now - gotta love springtime in the desert!

20210422_104318 20210422_104506 20210422_104619 20210422_104630 20210422_104643

5 Likes

Happy Earth Day. Much Earth We Lovedoge

8 Likes

This is Ebert! He is my cactus. He loves to read and stare at me while I do Instructional Designer things. Ebert is receiving a new pot and soil this week! #veryexcitingnewsEbert

9 Likes

I am a big fan of the Earth since it’s such a beautiful place! I am particularly fond of flowers and have a garden dedicated to my mom and sister who passed away. This year, our flowers exploded! Though there is so much more to enjoy, these pictures were ones I could easily access. Happy Earth Day!
Rose1 Rose2 Rose3 Rose4 Rose5 Rosebed1 Rosebed2

8 Likes

Here is my Swiss cheese plant!!!image

6 Likes

GuardianGoose
Here’s the Guardian Goose I encountered on a hike around what used to be a dam.

VerilyVerdant
And, later, after a short dance with the goose to gain passage, I found its treasure: this super bright moss along the trail.

3 Likes

I need a swiss cheese plant in my life. lol!

2 Likes

Sorry about your loss :frowning:

1 Like

Mara is out here living her best plant life haha. image

Best part of the Earth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to garden when I lived back in Ohio. I’m not so good at containers, apparently!

This is the first plant I have had here that is living! (There were 2 or 3 mini roses that did not survive!)

IMG_0419

5 Likes

Things are staring to evolve - when I moved here from the midwest 7yrs ago, I really missed gardening - had four 12’x8’ ground boxes. Let’s see what happens this year.!

IMG_4121|281x500 IMG_4122 IMG_4119 IMG_4120

3 Likes